Friday, February 20, 2009

Better Than Dreams

So, at school, G has 2 dear sweet friends that are twin boys. She loves going to school to see them and the feeling is mutual. The below writing is taken off of my Facebook page from Tanner and Tucker's mom. It is the sweetest thing ever!
***********
Here is my bedtime (the lights are out, kisses have been given, I am sitting in the big chair in the boys' room for a minute while they tell me their dreams they are planning on having) conversation tonight...Tanner tells his dream...about pirates and beaches...


It is Tucker's turn, he says: "Mommy I don't have a dream, I have to tell you something important about today. Gracie, her hair was pretty today, like a mountain..."


Me: "Like a mountain?"


"Yeah, Momma, all wavy and so pretty. and her glasses were new and PINK!!"


Me: "Oh I know...I saw her at Chapel, she did look cute, huh?"


Tanner: "Yeah, like a ROCK STAR!"


Tucker: (kind of in a sweet mushy voice I still expect to hear him use just for me) "Yeah, as cute as a Rock Star..."


Thought you'd want to know...
************
And here's Gracie with her new pink glasses, looking like a cute rock star! She's had them for a week now. She loves them one minute and not so much the next. It's still new, so it will be fine. I think she looks adorable! And, just so you know, these pink glasses were not MY choice. She picked them out all on her own. I had to let her pick the ones she wanted so she would like them and want to wear them.


4 comments:

The Jones Family said...

Sweet boys... and SUPER sweet Gracie... Love it!

and she does look like a "rock star" :)

starnes family said...

She looks darling and so big! Carter LOVES his and doesn't want to take them off. I hope Grace is there soon, too!

The Soladay Family said...

That is precious!!! I love the glasses!

starnes family said...

Dear Gracie,

I have glasses, too. I read Captain Underpants and the Invasion of the Incredibly Naughty Cafeteria Ladies from Outer Space and the Invasion of the Zombie Nerds.

The other book I read is Captain Underpants and the Attack of the Talking Toilets.

The other book I read is The Adventures of Captain Underpants.

And, The Perlis Plot of Professor Poopy Pants.

I'm also about to start on The Boxcar Children.

You look so cute in your glasses. Tell Haylee I said, "Hi!" And, Miss Alisha. And, Mr. Bryan. And, Sugar the Dog.

love,

Carter