Monday, February 02, 2009

First Born

Haylee most definitely has a lot of traits of a first-born child. She's a leader, nurturing, bossy, smart, so on and so forth. She really does amaze me and I admire her! I am so lucky to have her as my daughter and I'm so thankful for her!

Haylee and 2 of her friends did a skit last month in front of the whole school. Yes, the whole school! Her school does characteristic traits each month and last month was genorosity. So, these 3 girls came up with a skit about the trait, went to the counselor and showed her and then they went to the principal to get the iron clad approval. They were so cute and so proud to be up there. They didn't seem scared at all to be up there in front of all grades, teachers and staff members! They even made props!

The pictures I got suck because my camera sucks! But hopefully that will change! I got a new one this weekend! :)

The 3 girls



Up on stage, about to start the skit . . .


1 comment:

sharon said...

And " a Star is born"! Pop and Nana are so proud of our precious Haylee. I'm glad you got a new camera. :)