Just so you know, I'm not complaining. Just stating facts. Believe me, I'm thankful for my healthy family and all that we have. But, in the past couple of weeks, some things have had to be fixed or completely redone.
First-one night I was walking out of the door, opened the garage, and it made an awful noise! Broken. Couldn't fix it. And Bryan can fix a lot of things! Garage guy came next day and was an x amount of money that I didn't want to spend on our garage!
Second-our fence. Our fence looked like such WT! The wind has knocked it down, we've put it back up. Pickets have been replaced and restained. But some pickets didn't match others. Honestly, it was embarrassing! Anyway, several letters later from our Homeowners Ass. about our fence not being stained one color, we decided on a new one. I'm so happy with our decision, but again, didn't want to spend the x amount of money on that either.
And, third-my computer! Bryan got me a new laptop a few months ago and I'm thrilled with it! However, something is wrong with it. Some applications keep popping up that we can't get rid of. And the help desk people couldn't either. And, something is stuck in the CD drive. Pretty sure the little princess stuck something in there. However, Bryan took it apart and couldn't find it. Anyway, we have to send it to Dell to get fixed. And, this is the worst part--it will take 7-10 business days before I get it back! :( That makes me sad!
Thankfully, I have my Iphone, so I can still have access to the internet. Never done blogging on my phone, but I may just have to try now!
This week may be a very successful week! I won't be on facebook or the blogging world all the time!
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh my!!! I don't know if I could do it! Hang in there...=)
Mobile blogging is super easy. Check it out on your dashboard, I believe. Let me know if you have any questions.
Post a Comment