Thursday, February 19, 2009

A Few Pics

So, after all of the 'subtle' hints I had given my sweet hubby about my previous camera, he bought me a new and improved one! Love it! Don't know how to use it to its full potential yet but I'm working on it! Here's a few pics I took awhile ago, playing around with the new camera!





My intention was to send out cute Valentine cards (like Britney and Casey) but that didn't happen this year. Maybe next year?!?! Anyway, the next two pictures were canidates for the picture on the cards.










And here's sweet H, looking way older than 7!! Third grade next year!?!? How can that be?!




1 comment:

The Jones Family said...

Good for you... don't you just love the new camera?! I'm still trying to figure mine out but I LOVE it! Those are such great pictures too.

Lunch soon! XOXO