Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Chickalay

Really Chick-fil-A but G calls it Chickalay. So cute! Since Ella and Gracie had a ballerina party, one of their best buddies, Camden, didn't come. I'm not sure why. I think Cam would look cute in a pink tutu. Ha. Anyway, we went to Chickalay to celebrate the girls bday with Cam. They played, ate, played some more, ate ice cream and played some more again.
Not sure the experience you all have had at play lands, but there seems to always be at least ONE crazy kid. Running around like a nut. And then you wonder, "Where are the parents?" But I guess the parents go to play lands so the kid can run around like a nut and the parents can just sit there. And get dirty looks from the good parents that keep their kids in control! :) I'm kidding. Kinda.


Once again these are out of order. Should fix them because it drives me crazy but I'm about to head out to watch Real Housewives of Orange County! Best show on TV!!

The kiddos enjoying their yummy ice cream!


Sweet little Ella


Blowing out the candle.


Happy Birthday!




1 comment:

starnes family said...

Umh.....those are usually my kids.

Hush.

:)