We were invited to a friend's house for the Super Bowl and we were in charge of the dessert. I planned on making brownies or cookies or something (yes, from the box, not from scratch!) but stumbled across a yummy cake while at Costco. There was a little booth with samples and it was delicious! The girl told us to go to the bakery and they would write whatever we wanted on it. So, our happy little family walked on over to the bakery section and asked the sweet little bakery lady to write "Happy Super Bowl" on it. She said great. Will do.
A few minutes later, she walked back over to us and handed us the delicious chocolate cake. I sat it in the cart and glanced at it while we walked away. Instead of "Happy Super Bowl" it read "HAPPY SUPPER BOWL!" Not kidding! Bryan and I laughed and laughed and laughed some more. Couldn't and didn't tell the sweet little bakery lady of the minor little spelling mistake.
So, Happy Supper Bowl everyone! Enjoy your night!
Sunday, February 01, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment