As a new year starts, people reflect on the past year, hope for better in the upcoming year and strive to keep their resolutions. I am the same. 2008 was a wonderful year, yet I'm looking forward to an even better year in 2009!
This year, my little Gracie is 4. Not so little anymore! She's not a baby anymore and she's extremely independent. My how things change! Gracie has grown into a beautiful little girl with a very fun personality. The girl likes to laugh and be funny. Would never be serious if it were up to her. Wonder where she gets that from (um . . . Bryan!!! :0))?!?! Gracie will play soccer for the first time this year. Can't wait to see that!
And Haylee is just as wonderful. She's very creative, always writing songs and playing music. Love that about her! She likes to have fun but can be very serious at times. She's decided to stick with softball for another season, along with dance and Girl Scouts. She loves being involved in so many things and she can never have enough playdates!
This year, my resolution is to lead a healthy lifestyle--eat right, drink lots of water, exercise. Not so I can be a size 2, but just to be healthy and a good role model for my girls! I need to cook more and eat out less!!! I also want to spend more time just playing with my kids, keep in touch with family and friends (especially the ones out of town), spend more 'alone' time with my hubby and work on my spiritual relationship with God.
So, there you have it. Wish you all the best of luck with your resolutions and a happy and healthy 2009!
Oh, and, GO LONGHORNS!!!! Bryan and I went to the Fiesta Bowl in Arizona! It was such an exciting game to see!
One more thing, we got new furniture for our office for Christmas and I can't find the plug to download my pictures. Hoping to find it soon so I can post some pics! I have a lot to get caught up on!
Tuesday, January 06, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Happy 2009! Just left you an award on my blog. Check it out!
Post a Comment