Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Question of the Week

So, my good friend (and a blogger buddy), Casey, asked this question on her blog today.

***What is your favorite guilty pleasure on TV?***

I have many! But I would have to say that one of my all time trash tv favorites is Real Housewives of OC and soon to be NYC! Now that show is fun to watch! Kristin, Laurie, Brooke, Ami and I even have a weekly watching event for it! What more could you ask for than smut tv, good friends and a few drinks?!?!!?

I also like How I Met Your Mother, 90201 (old and NEW!),The Hills, The City, Days of Our Lives, Private Practice, Brothers and Sisters and I'm sure I could go on!!! Actually, I'm positive of it!

However, since my butt is not permanently glued to the couch (or bed), I don't watch the previous shows on a regular basis. Well, I take that back. Bryan and I DVR How I Met Your Mother weekly. We also DVR Two 1/2 Men but I don't really care for that show, but Bryan thinks it is hilarious! So, I sit with my cute hubby and watch it, just so I can spend some QT with him after the kids go to bed! I do think the show is pretty funny at times, but I don't really care for Charlie Sheen, so he kinda ruins the show for me!

I love to watch TV! It's fun, relaxing (most of the time--I was a little stressed last night watching RH of OC!!--and if you watch it, you know what I mean!) and most of all, I tune everything else out!

Happy TV watching Everyone!

No comments: