Wednesday, January 07, 2009

My First Award!



My first blogger award! The thrill it brings to me! Especially since I've been such a slacker lately. But this definitely motivates me to do better! Thanks so much, Casey! You are a blogger inspiration! Check her blog out here.


The rules:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.

2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show GREAT ATTITUDE and/or GRATITUDE!

3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.

4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.

5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.



Now, I will share the love and award to:
1. The Roth Household, Kelly uses a different blog site but she's funny!
2. All Tangled Up-My Life Right Now, Sandye, I'm giving you this award, so now you have to update more frequently!
3. The Jordan Family, Carla updates monthly and has a gorgeous family!
Those 3 are the ones I read or go to daily. And, of course, Casey's site and Britney's, but they've already been awarded!
Thank you, my blogger friends, for keeping me entertained and updated on your families! It's a joy!

1 comment:

starnes family said...

Look at you with an award post, hyperlinks, a new header!!!!! I'm blown away! You're a quick study.

Love it all....thanks fo the compliment.