I can't believe that my baby Princess is 4 now! I am so thankful each and every day for her! She has brought us much joy and makes us laugh all of the time! You never know what this child is going to do or say.
I have to tell you, Princess G hopes that she will turn back into a baby. She talks about it all the time. She'll say, "When I turn into a baby, I want a paci and for you to change my diapers." I'm not sure why she thinks she's going to turn into a baby. Not sure at all. Especially since I tell her all the time that she will not ever be a baby again, that she will keep getting bigger and bigger. Oh well. I guess it could be worse.
Here's the princess opening her presents the morning of her birthday.
Princess G and H are amazing sisters to eachother! I'm so thankful to have 2 girls. Sisters are so special. Nothing in the world like it. Gracie admires H so much and wants to be just like her and do EVERYTHING she does! And most of time, it doesn't bother H. Most of the time.
I think I've already mentioned my sucky camera, so I won't mention it again. Sure wish hubby would read this blog and get a clue!
Birthday tradition in the Rand Casa--you get to do what you want! You get to pick your birthday breakfast, lunch, dinner and what to do inbetween!
Princess G wanted Dunkin' Donuts for breakfast (No shocker there!). Blueberry donut. Her fave. We stuck a candle in the donut and sang her the song of all songs, the Happy Birthday song!
Round 2 of the singing. This is at her family birthday party.
And Princess G being shy as everyone sings to her. She really is a little me. My mom tells me that often.

1 comment:
I can't believe the sweet princess is 4, but you tell her she will always be nana's baby. Time goes much too quickly. Before you know it she will be in kindergarten.
Post a Comment