Little Miss was playing 'honey' this morning before school. Before I go on, let me tell you that 'honey' is what she calls playing house and her being the mommy. Not sure why she calls it this. Maybe because I call her honey sometimes and I'm a mommy. ???? Anyway, she put on my fav Texas hat and my flip flops and looked so precious that I had to take a pic. I know she's mine and all, but I think she is so adorable!!!
Since many of my blogger friends have posted their fall decor, I thought I would do the same. Nothing fancy. Very low key. And I still have to do pumpkins inside and out. Haven't made it to a pumpkin patch yet. On the calendar for tomorrow if it doesn't rain. And I'm hoping it doesn't!
A sweet little fall candle holder. Have you all heard of Gold Canyon candles? They are the best! Ginger lime, cinnamon vanilla and clean sheets are some of my favs.
And the beloved candy holder to hold the candy corn. Yummy! Try popcorn and candy corn together. It's delish! I'm serious!
Not done with my mantle yet. Need more stuff. I'll add some tiny little pumpkins and some webs and spiders.
These four little critters were purchased at Costco last year. They hang out on the fireplace so the girls can play with them.
A new find this year. My pumpkin baskets. They're cute empty, but if anyone has ideas on filling, let me know.
The happy pumpkins.
My little scarecrow dude in my pathos plant.
My fall flowers
The guest bathroom. Just a little pumpkin and another scarecrow dude.
The kitchen table decor. Another Gold Canyon candle. Candy corn is the scent.
A little Halloween tree. I seem to have a tree of some sort for each holiday. Odd but true.
Here's a pumpkin that I made at MOPS one year. Easy craft and cheap. Fabric of your choice, grocery bags, toilet paper roll, and scrunched up brown paper. Put the fabric down flat, put the toilet paper roll in the middle, place balled up grocery bags all around, take the fabric and stuff inside of the tp roll and place the scrunched up paper in as the holder. You can take it a step further and make leaves out of felt and even decorate with glitter or jewels.

2 comments:
Cute decorations! This time of year is so fun!
Cute stuff, Lish... can't wait to see you soon!
Post a Comment