Thursday, October 15, 2009

Click My Heels

So, it didn't rain today. Misted a little bit this morning and that was it. So thankful for that! And the sun came out a little yesterday. So thankful for that! I'm hoping for good weather this weekend, meaning no rain and sun!

I'm having withdrawls from the sun. I wish I could click my heels and be at the beach. With the sun. The beautiful water. The waves crashing against the white sand. Sounds wonderful to me!

No pictures from today. But thought I would post a couple pics from our beach trip from last March.


My girls love the beach just as much as me. This water was ICE COLD. That didn't stop either of them from getting in. Love it!








The hubby and I are going to the TX/OU game on Saturday. It's so much fun and I love going! Football, beer and lots of friends! I have my outfit picked out and I hope the weather cooperates! I also hope we win!

Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments: