The big kid group. Such cutie pies. 1st grade, 3rd grade, 5th grade. And they all think they are SO much older. Funny girls!
And the little kids. Such sweeties! And even though they are only 4, they seem to think they can do it all and know it all, too! Again, funny girls!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So, the pumpkin patch last night was . . . SO MUCH FUN! It wasn't too terribly cold and it only drizzled a little bit. Nothing we couldn't handle. I love doing this kind of stuff with my kiddos. So thankful that I can. And the hubby met us up there. Family time fun. Love it.
Face painting. Such a hit with my girls. So here's my little punkin sportin' a pumpkin.
And my other punkin decided on the spider. To match her shirt. Good choice!
Hard at work decorating their cookies. Yummy!
Coloring. We were doing all the stuff that was covered since it was raining.
And off we go to the uncovered games. It was barely misting after all. And who doesn't like to play in the rain?!?!
My sweet little girls about to go on a hay ride, without Mommy or Daddy, per their request. What?!?! Really?!?!? Ok. Love that these two girls have each other.
Lots of pumpkin picking for these girls. They can't wait to paint the pumpkins that they picked out. And I can't wait to see how they turn out. :)

2 comments:
You all walked from your house!! Wow! I am impressed. :) What sweet little pumpkins Haylee and Gracie are. I could just eat them up.
How fun! We were supposed to go to the pumpkin patch today but it was POURING! Hopefully Monday.
Have a great weekend.
Post a Comment