Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Amazed

Tomorrow, JUNE 3rd, my hubby and I will celebrate our TEN year anniversary!! Can you believe it? Ten years. I think it's amazing. I fell in love with Bryan many moons ago. Like head over heels in love. And, I feel so lucky that after being together for 15 years, I am still in love with my man. Of course, we have our ups and downs, just like everyone. I mean life isn't peaches and cream all the time, but for the most part, it is. Bryan is my soul mate. We are good together. We talk about everything, good or bad. We compromise, even when it's extremely hard to do. We trust each other. We respect each other. We love to laugh together. We love to have fun together. We just simply love to be together.

So, in honor of our T-E-N years together, I got out our wedding pics. I couldn't wait to call Bryan my husband. I think I called him that all night. What's up hubby? How are you hubby? I love you, hubby! What a fun wedding we had. We danced and danced and danced. And drank and drank and drank.

Anyway, I couldn't scan the pics, so I took pics of my pics. They didn't turn out great but you'll get the idea. We had permanent smiles on our faces. Many people told me that day that they could see how much we love each other by the way we look at each other. So, so true.

Our first dance was Amazed by Lonestar. Such a great love song.


Every time our eyes meet
This feeling inside me
Is almost more than I can take


Baby when you touch me
I can feel how much you love me
And it just blows me away



I've never been so close to anyone or anything
I can hear your thoughts
I can see your dreams



I don't know how you do what you do
I'm so in love with you



It just keeps getting better and better
I want to spend the rest of my life
with you by my side
Forever and ever



Every little thing that you do
Baby, I'm amazed by you



I love you, Bryan! I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you by my side. Forever and ever!







3 comments:

The Soladay Family said...

Awwww...Alisha! I love this post! You 2 are so sweet together, and yes, you can tell by the way you look at each other just how in love you are. Happy 10 years!

Carrie Darney said...

Awww...love it! I remember one of the first times I met you and was thinking what a great girl Bryan ended up with. I saw the girls in their beautiful dresses. I think it was at a party at Courtney and Tim's...maybe not. Anyway, it was one of those times where I see a guy from high school and am just thinking, "What a great hubby and father he turned out to be". AND thinking, "man, we are getting old because we are all getting married and having babies!" Ha!

LOVE you two together...definitely can see the love between the two of you.

Happy 10th!!!

Sara said...

Happy Anniversary!!! This is such a sweet post.

Hope y'all have a great day today!! Congratulations on 10 years!