Look how much fun she's having!! I love seeing her laugh like this. Makes a mama's heart so full.
Day 2. The girls recital. They had so much fun and did so well.
Day 3. I'll call this Donna's Day. Our good friend from the hood has been battling breast cancer. A couple of weeks ago, she had her last treatment. We all surprised her on that last day by lining the street with all of us holding posters with inspirational messages on her way home. It was amazing!!! Very, very emotional and touching. To see all of these women come together to support one woman fighting cancer is amazing.

4 comments:
I remember you telling me about your friend D and this day! Such a neat story and moment for all involved, I'm sure.
H does look like she's having a blast! :)
And how freaking cute are their costumes! Love it... can't wait...
Cute girls! That is so great about honoring your friend! I bet that was such a wonderful feeling to her coming home and seeing all of you and your support!!
How awesome that you ladies did that. Very touching.
Precioius girls as always!
By the way, let's set a date for next week to get together to check out your fabrics! What is good for you?
Wow....that is awesome that y'all did that for your friend!! Very moving.
Love the dance costumes. So cute!
Post a Comment