Monday, May 24, 2010

Bike Riding and Hunchback

Gracie is growing up so fast! Seriously?! I want it to slow down. Like right now. She went to the dentist today, and we found out that she has another loose tooth. Just barely. But it's still loose.
And then this. Little princess now rides her bike with no training wheels. She was ready, just took off and had no fear. So proud of her. And she's most definitely proud of herself.

The hubs helping the princess get started.



Look at that precious smile. So proud of herself.



Gracie in action



H in action

Posture. Mine sucks. The other day I was eating with a friend and noticed I was all hunched over. Yuck. How unattractive is that?!?! I think when I'm older, I may have a big ol' hump on my back. I really don't want that. So, I'm working on my posture because I don't want to be known as "The Hunchback!" I read an article that said good posture makes you feel great and your physical appearance will look tall and confident. I'm all for that!

7 comments:

starnes family said...

Posture does make all the difference. It took me years to figure that out. It simply makes you feel more put together to stand or sit tall and proud. I work on it, too! (have never noticed this about you, fyi.)

And, Grace.......sweet baby Grace.......riding bikes and losing teeth. Love that kid. Haylee, too!

The Jones Family said...

Way to go Gracie!

I have HORRIBLE posture. Mark is always telling me to stand up straight. I try to work on this too. No fun.

If the shoe FITZ said...

me too on the posture thing. I have awful posture...my mom always threatened to get me one of those bras that helps you stand up straight. and my mom would always say get your boobs out of your stomach! ha!

girls are so precious
love Brian chasing after Gracie!

The Soladay Family said...

"Get your boobs out of your stomach." Greatness.

What a big girl Gracie is. =)

Dee Stephens said...

AWESOME!

Carrie Darney said...

I have always been a bit taller than my friends and find myself hunching at times! you know, when you stand up tall don't you feel better? I do...I just need to do it more often!

Big girl with teeth and bikes...wow...

Sara said...

Cutie-patooties riding those bikes!

My posture sucks sometimes because I'm hunched over the computer all the time. I try to be conscious about it though.