Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Walking and the Park

A walk to the park a couple of weeks ago to meet some friends. We love walking. Well, the girls would rather ride their bikes or scooters, but some days you just need to walk, you know?!

The princess ahead of everyone yet again.



Baby got BACK!



Didn't mean to take this pic but it's kinda cool.



This little contraption is popular at the park. You hang on for dear life and spin. It hurts your hands. I have blisters to prove it.



A game of Red Rover. It didn't end good. Tears and all.


Heading back to the hood.


Back at home. We really need to do yard work. Need new mulch and some flowers. But a few flowers are sprouting up from last year. Spring time. Lovin' it!!







3 comments:

The Soladay Family said...

"Baby got back" Love that!

That spin thing is pretty cool. I can totally see the boys on that; especially T!

SASS said...

I want a spin thing! That looks fun! I love taking the girls to the park. I always end up having just as much fun as they do.
How darling are their dresses??? What little beauties.

starnes family said...

You do not "got back!"

Grace is getting tall, Alisha!