This little ferry putted my Yukon over the water.
It was fun! The captain of the boat took our picture and told us the history of the ferry.
Horses and pastures are everywhere. Love this sweet picture of Momma and Baby.
Keeneland. Horse racing place.
We found a stable with some horses, and the owner was kind and let us pet them. He even gave us mints to feed them. We liked horses before, but now we love them! H loved every minute of it!
Our little princess was a little scared at first, but daddy made it all ok.
And once she got comfortable, she didn't want to leave. I didn't want to leave either!
I love this butterfly chair. How cute would this be outside on a patio? It could be yours for a mere $3000.00. Really? I think I'll pass.
My sweet girls at GG's house.
More horse petting. This was at the Horse Park.
Proud to be an American at the Horse Park. And then my camera died. Such a bummer!

5 comments:
What an awesome trip, Alisha! See.....it doesn't always have to be the beach. Yall did so much and learned so much!
It really looks like an awesome getaway. It's so great to take our kids to places where they can learn more about the country outside of just our state! You guys are such a sweet family. =)
My mom's family is from Kentucky...it is so beautiful up there!
Great pictures!
How fun! I have always wanted to go to Kentucky. Maybe that will be our next trip?
Post a Comment