Saturday night after H's 6pm soccer game and dinner at the slowest Chili's ever, the girls FINALLY got to dye Easter eggs. Always fun and I always end up doing an egg or two. I love it!! I totally forgot to take a pic of the finished eggs but they ended up looking the best they ever have.
My sweet hubby ran to the store for me to get a few things and came home with "white" flowers for Easter. He even arranged them for me. Without me asking. Sweet!
Easter morning. The girls waiting to check out their baskets and find the eggs the bunny hid.
Sugar watching the girls. Such a pretty dog.
Looking at their loot.
This picture cracks me up! Me videoing B and him taking a pic of me. Note to self: put a bra on before exiting bedroom at any time. Any time I tell you!
A girl on a mission
Do you think she has enough eggs?
Later Easter morning at church. After service, the kids released butterflies. This was the first year that we've done it that the butterflies actually flew off. The past few years have been so cold that they just hung on for dear life. Cold shock! It was so pretty watching them fly away. There were some stragglers though.
Back at the Rand casa. Just before the egg hunt. Our girls and their cousins, minus a few (8 to be exact).
The hunt begins.
My beautiful niece, Ella. She looks JUST like her momma!
My cute nephew, Collin. So funny. He found chalk eggs and put them in his basket. Sweetness!
B takes a million pics when he has the camera. A lot of them are of me. He loves me!
After the egg hunt, dessert was served and then people starting heading out. We were all exhausted! Gracie, B and I fell asleep. H watched tv and read. Ate leftovers for dinner and off to bed. What a fun day.

3 comments:
Love the bra comment. You are so funny.
Pictures are great. Yours and B's!
Carter was sitting next to me while I was reading your blog, and he yelled, "Hey! I know her!" when he saw you. =)
Love the bra comment too! Ha!
You and B are such good parents. =)
You crack me up! Love it!
Great pics, great weekend!
Post a Comment