Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My Little Ballerina

It was Parent Preview back in early December for Gracie's dance class. She does a ballet/tap combo class, but this dance was in ballet. Her recital will be done in tap. This was so fun and precious to watch! Adorable!!!





I could just eat this precious face up!






She's ready to show her momma all of her dance moves. And why is it that leotards make my then 4 year (She's a big 5 year old now!!) look like she needs a bra on under there. That's just crazy.





And here's her dancing.



4 comments:

SASS said...

How PRECIOUS. I love how she's working her little mouth while remembering the routine. She's a cutiepie!

starnes family said...

So, so cute, Alisha. I can't believe she is 5. Sweet baby Grace!!!!!!

The Jones Family said...

Awe, love it! She is too cute, Lish!

The Soladay Family said...

So darn cute! Wish I had a little ballerina! :)