Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I'm going back to Cali, Cali, Cali

Not really going back to Cali. That song just always pops in my head when Cali is mentioned.

The hubby and I had a great time in the lovely state of California. The weather was gorgeous and the company was wonderful.

B and I went there to go to the UT game. Yes, the one we lost. But it was still a great experience. The pre-show was amazing and the atmosphere was so exciting!


This is such a Bryan face. OMG! We were tailgating here. On a golf course. I couldn't get over that! Tons and tons of cars parked on a golf course. I don't think they'd do that in Texas.



Donny and Kara. Kara is Donny's girlfriend and we love her.
Put your Horns up!


Game time.



Our awesome band.


My man and Donny. These 2 have been best friends since 8th grade. And Donny is so good to our girls. We're all thankful for him! And, they are both loyal Texas fans.

We traveled down the PCH and stoppped to take a few pics. The view was amazing.







Our trip was good, and although we missed our girls tons, it was nice to be with just my hubby. It's good to do that every now and then, at least for us. Looking forward to next time . . .














4 comments:

starnes family said...

Great pics, Alisha! Love the one of you guys at the game.

California is so beautiful. Love it there!

The Soladay Family said...

I was going to say the same thing Casey said! What a great pic of you guys at the game! Frame it for sure! Looks like a fun time! It's so nice to get away with just your hubby! =)

The Jones Family said...

How fun! Love the pics too. Can't wait to see you and catch up in person!

Sullinger Family said...

Love the pics...glad you and Bryan were able to go! Miss you!!!!!!!!!!