that this post has a lot of pictures? So here goes . . .
that Haylee got her soccer trophy last week? She was so excited! H loves soccer and can't wait to start indoor soon.
that Gracie had her Thanksgiving feast at school last week and she's thankful for her family?
that she didn't really feast. She only ate the chicken nuggets.
that I am SO thankful that I am able to help and attend Thanksgiving feasts with my darling daughter? Or any other parties for that matter.
that this little lady right here can do some neat little tricks on her scooter? And did you notice that they're not wearing helmets? Oops! That is not good. They really usually always do.
that this little miss right here goes super super fast on her scooter? It makes me nervous.
that these two sweet precious angels have beautiful hair? I mean look at it. Yes, I am biased. They are my girls. But I think I would think it regardless.
that this picture was taken the day little miss fell off her scooter and had to be taken to the ER? A little glue and lots of love and she's all good to go.
that we like to eat at this little Italian place by our house? Yummy food and BYOB. What else do you need besides good company? Which by the way, we had.

that this doesn't really look appealing but it is good? The girls and I made it (strawberries, butter and powdered sugar mixed together) to go on . . .

our french toast.
that we hosted Thanksgiving at our new home this year? The girls helped out in the kitchen. And Haylee found out that she likes sweet pickles. Not me. I'm dill all the way. And Gracie wouldn't even try one. Shocker there. Not.
that I am so very thankful for these two ladies? My mom and my nanny. Two amazing women!
that this girl loves to cook? And help out in any way she can. I'm one lucky momma!
that we got a new Christmas tree this year so we put our old one upstairs? The girls decorated it how they wanted it. No help from mommy. Well, maybe just a little.
that we had a great time decorating the tree? We enjoy looking at all the ornaments and the memories they bring back.
that little miss helped my mom peel the sweet potatoes? That's hard work!
that we had family pictures done on Saturday? Wound and all. What do you do?!?!?
that this little girl right here needed a nap very badly today and she took one? Hope she sleeps tonight!!
that I am so very thankful for these two ladies? My mom and my nanny. Two amazing women!
that this girl loves to cook? And help out in any way she can. I'm one lucky momma!
that we got a new Christmas tree this year so we put our old one upstairs? The girls decorated it how they wanted it. No help from mommy. Well, maybe just a little.
that we had a great time decorating the tree? We enjoy looking at all the ornaments and the memories they bring back.
that Haylee has a little mini tree in her room? With little ornaments and an angel on top.
that while my sister and I were cleaning up the kitchen on Thanksgiving day, the rest of the adults were napping? Bryan fell asleep with a beer in his hand. Never did fall out. Funny stuff.
that little miss helped my mom peel the sweet potatoes? That's hard work!
that we had family pictures done on Saturday? Wound and all. What do you do?!?!?
that this little lady had a great time with the camera during our family pics? Seriously loves the camera.
that this little girl right here needed a nap very badly today and she took one? Hope she sleeps tonight!!
that while Gracie and daddy were napping, Haylee and I were making dinner? Spaghetti with meatballs and cheese bread. Yum!!

4 comments:
Miss you! Happy to hear you guys had a wonderful holiday weekend too. We need to get together soon with the kids; I'll call you tomorrow! :)
Xo
What a precious post, and such a sweet little family...=)
Cute, cute post. I just figured out that your stuff is showing up a few days late on my reader. That's why I'm late all the time now!!!!!!
Yes, they have gorgeous hair.
The strawberry combo looks fabulous!
Thrilled you hosted Thanksgiving!
Miss you!
yes...your girls do have pretty hair!!
great pics!
Post a Comment