Sunday, November 01, 2009

Award!




My long-time friend, Casey, (and blogger friend) gave me an award! Thanks, Casey! I'm so thankful for your friendship and love looking at your blog. Makes me feel that we're not so far away from each other and seeing pics of your precious kids is heart warming. I love them so much and you, too!!!



Here are the rules:

Use only one word, pass along to six favorite bloggers, and tell 'em you did so.



So, here we go:

1. Where is your cell phone? purse



2. Your hair? layered

(I'm not sure where 3 and 4 went?!?!)

5. Your favorite food? Mexican



6. Your dream last night? none



7. Your favorite drink? dr. pepper



8. Your dream/goal? happiness



9. What room are you in? family



10. Your hobby? kids



11. Your fear? unhealthy



12. Where do you want to be in six years? happy



13. Where were you last night? home



14. Something that you aren't? disorganized



15. Muffins? banana



16. Wish list item? pool



17. Where did you grow up? Texas



18. Last thing you did? eat



19. What are you wearing? fall



20. Your TV? football



21. Your pets? sugar



22. Friends? IMPORTANT



23. Your life? good



24. Your mood? chill



25. Missing someone? definitely



26. Vehicle? Yukon



27. Something you're not wearing? bracelet



28. Your favorite store? Nordstrom



29. Your favorite color? pink



30. When was the last time you laughed? today



31. Last time you cried? week



32. Your best friend? several



33. One place that I could go over and over? beach



34. One person who emails you regularly? Kristin



35. Favorite place to eat? family



And, I tag:



Britney ~ a long time friend and tells it how it is. Love that about her. Our oldest kids have known each other since birth.

Coco ~ started reading Coco's blog because of Casey. Hilarious blog. I laugh every time I read it. And she's so honest and very witty.


Carrie ~ a friend of my hubby's and another blog I read because of Casey. She has a great sense of humor and her little boy, Hagen, is adorable!


Ashley ~ my sister and my best friend. Enough said.


Fitz ~ another blog I read because of Casey (shocker!). She just had an adorable baby boy, Liam. So precious!

Kelly ~ a great neighborhood friend. Our kids are close friends and she makes me laugh. She always has the best stories.

2 comments:

Britney said...

Awe, thanks Sha Sha! Love you!

starnes family said...

Great list! #3 and #4 were Mom and Dad. Wasn't able to answer appropriately. Sorry for the confusion!