Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Once Again

Once again, I'm playing catch-up. What's up with that?! I'm sure not to miss a day looking at blogs, but me posting is another story these days. I have a lot to say for sure, but haven't felt like spending the time on it. Does that make sense? Don't get me wrong, I do love to blog! Love it! But I've spent my time on other things lately . . .

So, here goes.


Here's the flu cutie at Haylee's soccer game. Bryan was out of town at a UT game and H's game was early, so I felt bad asking someone else to take her. G and I sat in the car and watched H's game from the car. That was a long hour. G behaved--watched a movie and just sat in her seat with her blanket. I, on the other hand, couldn't sit still! I usually stand during the games because I'm so anxious! So, sitting was hard for me!



A pretty fall tree



Here's the little lady before her soccer game. It was picture day and it was chilly! The little lady does not like to wear a shirt under her jersey, so she wasn't happy that I made her wear one, especially on picture day! She still looks pretty darn cute when she's not so happy with her momma!



Alright, on to some pumpkin patch pictures. This is one that we go to every year as well. The Big Orange Pumpkin Patch. Lots of pumpkins. Lots of animals. Lots of tractors and hayrides. Lots of laughter. Lots of hotdogs and chips. Lots of Root Beer (in the bottle!). Lots of fun.

Here's Little Miss, looking so grown up with her longer hair!



This picture makes my heart warm. H adores, admires, loves her cousin, Jurnee (the one in the blue). I love the way H is looking at Jurnee. So thankful for their relationship!


Little Lady with another cousin, Rhea. H loves it when Rhea will let her hold her hand and love on her. But it is definitely on Rhea's terms.



Feeding the goats. Some were hungry, most were not. Poor goats get food shoved in their faces all day long.


Our crew. 2 are mine. The rest are my sister's, minus Jurnee's friend. I never have a dull moment with 2 kids, imagine what her house is like! Ashley, I've always admired you and the strength that you have with all of your kids! You're a wonderful mommy!!!!!!


This picture blows me away. H looks so big! How is this my baby that I held in my arms not too long ago?!?!






Run, Gracie, Run! That's Ella to the right. She was so happy with the tiny little pumpkin she found! And, look at that precious skirt that my sister made her. Just precious. I'm going to ask my sister if she'll make the girls one for Christmas. Since she reads my blog, this is me asking. Ok, Ash?!?!

H and I. G would not have anything to do with this picture. I'm thankful that at least one of my daughters likes to take pictures with me!


Halloween pictures up on next post! Enjoy your day!










3 comments:

sharon said...

My heart was singing as I was looking at these pictures of my precious angels. I love you all so very much, and Pop and I are so blessed to have two wonderful daughters, two awesome son-in-laws, six beautiful granddaughters, and 3 handsome grandsons.

starnes family said...

Love to see Ashley's kiddos, too. They are starting to look so grown up. And, yes, Grace, too, with her long hair!

The Jones Family said...

I can't believe how big J is; she looks so much older!