Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Splash Day

Splish! Splash! The princess had Splash Day at her preschool last week. Swimsuit. Water. Sun. Fun times. Went by to take a few pics.

At the water table. I've always wanted one of these for our backyard. Maybe this summer.

Ella, a buddy of the princess. Love her!

Playing with a squirt bottle and a sponge. She could have stayed in that spot for hours if her teachers would have let her!


The princess and Ella. Ella shared her towel with the princess because being the good mommy that I am, I may have forgotten the princess' very own towel.

My precious princess. Only one more year of preschool and my little princess will be in kinder! That makes me so sad! She is my baby! But, I'm not going to think about that now. I'll take one day at a time and treasure each moment! And, oh how I treasure the moments with my sweet girls. Thanks be to God!




1 comment:

starnes family said...

Enjoy, enjoy! Jack will start preschool this fall. Hard for me to believe, too!

She is simply precious, Alisha. Can't wait to see you guys!