Monday, May 04, 2009

Softball and Baby Talk

Got H's softball pics today. So cute. I can't get over how 'grown-up' she looks! Why do they have to grow so fast?!?!? I just want to freeze time. Soak up every minute with my sweet precious girls!
On a side note--Most of you know that I would LOVE to have another baby. LOVE TO! But the hubby doesn't feel the same way :(. Well, the girls are always asking for a baby sister or brother--Gracie especially. I always just say--talk to God about it--that's what I do! So, here's a little convo that went on while picking up pizza to go to a friend's house today.
G: "Mom, I want to have a baby sister."
M: "Oh, really."
G: "Yes. And I talked to God about it."
M: "You did?!?"
G: "And, God said yes. So, you need to eat lots of food to feed the baby and your tummy is going to grow really, really big."
M: "We'll see, Gracie."
HHMMMMM . . .

5 comments:

starnes family said...

I'm talking to God for you, too. :)

sharon said...

Me too!!! We need another baby. But I think it should be a boy. :) Haylee and Gracie would be great big sisters to a little brother.

sharon said...

Oops, I got so excited about a baby that I forgot to say how good Haylee's softball picture is. I want one. You could bring it tonight if G. has her soccer game.

The Soladay Family said...

Hey! We're great! Crazy busy as always!

I figured you probably knew Sharon! She's awesome. You should come join us next time. =)

I'll pray for another Rand baby too...=)

Anonymous said...

Tell Gracie I'm talking to God, too!

Haylee's picture is great! She is such a beautiful young lady!