Wednesday, March 11, 2009

So Blessed

I really do feel blessed. I have 2 beautiful, healthy children. I have a wonderful, loving husband. A dog that is loyal and loves the girls so much. A house (although I always complain that it is too small) that is our home. An amazing family and wondeful friends (that we consider family!).

Makes me feel bad that I have so much, yet, some days I just don't feel so 'thankful!' Some days, I just feel blah. And I don't feel like smiling or laughing. Just feel like being left alone. Ever feel that way?


Then, I look at these two precious little girls, and I snap out of it! These girls are my whole world. I thank God for Haylee and Gracie EVERY day!!

2 comments:

The Jones Family said...

Oh, we all more than likely have those days... I know I do! We are all very blessed! Those girls are so beautiful... LOVE YOU!

starnes family said...

I'm thinking of locking Jack in the basement until he leaves the terrible twos behind. Your bad day looks like nothing compared to that.

Just come stand by me. I make anyone look good. :)