Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Princess

Seriously, could this kid get any cuter? I think God made her cute for a reason. And that reason is she's such a stinker! But a cute one! Hard to get mad at that precious little face!





We were getting ready to head out the door to Gracie's school, and she said, "Mommy, take a picture of this." And then she posed. What's up with that? Hands on hip, head tilted. lots of attitude. I'm in trouble . . .


3 comments:

starnes family said...

Love her!

Just awarded you.....check my blog!

The Soladay Family said...

Precious...I was looking through old pics of Ryan's and I could absolutely tell one of them was Trysten and Haley because she looks so much like you!

The Rand's said...

Thanks, Ladies!

Allison, I love to hear that you think Haylee looks like me! Everyone thinks she's a mini of Bryan!

Hope you all have a great night!

xoxox