Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Entertainment!

The girls put on a little 'show' for us this evening before bed. They dressed up and rocked out!
Before the music started . . .
The 'start' of the show--shaking their booties, so classic!
Throughout the dance, the girls would take their wings and crowns off, twirl them, and throw them down. Should I be worried?


So precious. Little sister is looking at her big sis on what to do next. Oh, the admiration!



The end. And notice, Gracie has her head tilted (again!) and Haylee is doing her hand thing. Not sure what to think of that! Love that Sugar the Dog is right in the middle of it!


2 comments:

The Jones Family said...

HOW fun! I use to do the same thing for my parents, along with Brad... shhhh, he loved every minute of it too! LOL

Sweet girls!

And ya, are the girls watching your moves with the taking things off and throwing them act... :)

The Soladay Family said...

I totally remember my sister and I doing this....good times. =)