Thursday, January 11, 2007

January 11, 2007

Just thought I'd write a quick note . . . no time to post pictures right now.

So, today after work (yes, I'm working now, but I'll get to that in a minute.) I put Gracie down for a nap. She didn't want to go down, but I didn't think anything of it. I'm fixing lunch for me and I suddenly hear her door open. The little booger got out of her crib! She wasn't crying or anything, and I'm very thankful she didn't hurt herself! The funny thing is that just yesterday a friend of mine and I were talking about cribs and toddler beds, and I was saying how grateful I was that Gracie wasn't crawling out of her crib yet . . . I'm not ready for the sleepless nights!! But, now that she can climb out, it's definitely time to move her to the daybed. UG!!

I'm now working just a few times a week in the Child Watch room at the Y. It will be good for Gracie and for me. The shifts only last 4 1/2 hours and I get to take Gracie with me. It's been an adjustment, but we'll get there!

Haylee is doing well. She loves school, so I'm happy about that! She's about to start a funky hip hop dance class with a friend from school. She's excited about that. And, soccer starts the beginning of February, so we'll be busy with after-school activities!

Bryan has been in town for the past THREE weeks! Yea!! We're so glad to have him home with us!! He'll be leaving soon, though, for a trip to the UK.

Well, that's it for now. Enjoy the upcoming weekend!

No comments: