Frisco ISD was closed today along with many other school districts. Haylee got to sleep in this morning, and when she woke up to hear the 'no school' news, she was thrilled! We stayed in all day . . . reading, playing, painting and watching TV. Haylee had our neighbor over as well. I'm hoping the weather is better tomorrow~the girls need to get out~me, too!!

Haylee so happy about not going to school today!

And one more with Gracie

Our backyard . . . I didn't even make it past the door! It was freezing!!!
3 comments:
Love the recent posts....the timeline of Grace is darling.
One of the cutest pictures, though, on your entire blog is the one of the two girls from Ice/Snow Day with their arms up celebrating a day at home! They both look precious.
Glad you guys are getting a taste of the cold weather!
I was as excited as Haylee when we had the ice day. :)
I love the pics of Gracie. She is beautiful!! And so is Haylee.
I was as excited as Haylee when we had the ice day. :)
I love the pics of Gracie. She is beautiful!! And so is Haylee.
Post a Comment