Sunday, January 14, 2007

Build-A-Bear

Gracie and Ella had a little party together at Build-A-Bear. Their birthdays are only a few days apart! They had a w0nderful time celebrating together! However, Gracie wouldn't have anything to do with the stuffing of the bear. She screamed when it was her turn to stuff her doggie. She was never afraid of it before. I guess new fears come with turning two.


It was hard to get these TWO year olds to smile and look at the camera at the same time!! This was the best I got. Still very cute in my opinion! Looks like Ella is wondering if the picture taking is ever going to stop!!


And Gracie on her own.


Ella with the bear she made.


Camden and Ella bathing their bears.


Gracie brushing her bear.


The birthday party crew.


After the party, we went to the food court to eat lunch and have the birthday cookie! Yummy!


The birthday girls enjoying their cookie!


I can't believe Gracie is TWO!! She thinks she's hot stuff already!


A quick ride on the carousel before going home to nap. Ella and Gracie / Libby and Camden

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have the most beautiful granddaughters. We are so blessed.
Nana