We landed safely, got our bags, our car and headed to the condo. On the way over, we saw the aqua blue water and the sandy beaches. We couldn't wait to get our suits on and play at the beach!
The water was amazing. It wasn't cold, it wasn't hot, it was just right. And it's so clear. Which is good because the girls and I like to see what's around us!
Can you see H's wrists? Filled with these silly bands?! It's crazy what catches on with these kids!
My sweet little princess and her new haircut. I so love her hair this length. It just fits her so well.
These little (or big) guys were everywhere. The beach. The pool. The sidewalk. The streets. They just hang out and soak up the sun. It's a hard life for those iguanas.
We walked down to a little restaurant for some dinner and the girls enjoyed eating in their swimsuits and watching the iguanas. So different than home.
Lots more pictures to come! Took a gazillion! And, I'm way behind on lots of other postings! Gracie's preschool graduation, Haylee's last field trip, her end of the year party, game night, and . . .
But, I'll leave you with this pic. Just makes me smile.

7 comments:
Wow, what a beautiful place. I can't wait to see more...
Makes me smile and I didn't even go. Beaches, water, the mere thought can take me away!
Had SO much fun today. Thank you everything! We love you, Cha Cha!
P.s. Maci was asleep by the tollway and you were the first person she asked about when she woke up :)
From our trips to Mexico, I always think that the iguanas there are like squirrels here. They're everywhere!
Lovely pics. So happy yall had such a good trip.
Love seeing these pics! I'm totally freaked out about flying over bodies of water, too.
Iguanas everywhere?! That's nuts! I'd love to be one of them right about now...
How pretty! The girls and the beach! Can't wait to see more pictures! And yes, I love her hair that lenghth too...so cute!!
Simply beautiful. Looks like such a great vacation.....what a positive mama you are. Oh--and I LOVE the haircut.
looks lovley
White sandy beaches and crystal clear water....Ahhhhhhhhhh...so jealous! The pictures of the girls are so cute. Love the new haircut.
The iguanas freak me out a little. They're all over the Caymans as well. And one of them pooped in our condo pool. No joke. We sat there and watched him. It was crazy!
Post a Comment