Thursday, December 10, 2009

Parade

A couple of weeks ago, on a freezing morning, we were picked up by these two-Britney and T and also . . .









this sweet little baby girl, Maci. It was cold, finger-numbing cold, but the parade was still fun!




This family I love.




The 4 kids--Gracie, Maci, H and T




The "little" ones




The "big" ones. It makes me so happy that these two still hang out, just like they did when they were babies. Tiny little babies.




Bob the Builder, blah, blah, blah, Yes, he can!








When we first got downtown, we bundled up the kids and went for a potty break. We parked in that red parking garage behind H, just like we did a few years ago with Casey and Britney.




An attempt at a pic with me and my girls. G was not having it.




I heart this picture. This is so Haylee!




And here's G and her pouty self. The troubles of being 4.




Pretty sure this is why G was pouting. She wanted to be where H was. But later on in the day, Maci was calling out G's name and telling her to sit by her, and all was good in the world of G!




Santa!!!




This is totally not related to the parade at all, but I had to show my sweet little Sugar dog and her new bed. This was supposed to be her Christmas present, but I could not wait to give it to her. She's diggin' her new bed. And, I'm glad I gave it to her.















4 comments:

starnes family said...

I miss that parade! Such a great tradition. Glad you guys still go!

The Soladay Family said...

What great pics!!!That's so swwet that they have been friends since they were babies...=)

Coco said...

How fun! Ya'll look like you are in NYC with everyone so cute and bundled up.

The Jones Family said...

Great pics! Sad that I'm just seeing this; what's wrong with my computer? Love you!