Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Family Photo Shoot

A couple of weeks ago we had a photo session with a great photographer here in Frisco. It was for about an hour and we had a great time. At first Gracie didn't want anything to do with the camera, but she warmed up and started acting like her crazy self. Haylee never has a problem with the camera. My sweet little camera loving Haylee.
The pictures turned out great! She took a zillion, lots of candids (which I like), and I got to keep the CD. Here are just a few . . .


Too sweet for words



My little family



Me and my girls. True love.



Not so fond of this pic of me, but I love the girls in the background. So funny!



My soulmate, my true love, my best friend. I'm so thankful that God picked me to be his wife. Seriously, head-over-heels in love with this man! Ok, enough cheese!


My December baby. So precious. This little miss is about to be 5!


Making hearts. Soon to be breaking them.

Bryan is always making me laugh. He's a funny man!



My beautiful first born. The one who taught me a different kind of love. The mommy love. It's a powerful thing!


My sweet angels


Pure happiness
























6 comments:

starnes family said...

Alisha! I'm blown away! So many of these are absolutely fantastic! All of them.

LOVE the ones of you and Bryan....love the close up of you......love the family shots.

The Rand's said...

Thanks, Case! We had so much fun. I think they turned out pretty good. We were being ourselves. Not told where to sit or where to put our hands, etc. I think that helps.

The Soladay Family said...

Oh my....AWESOME pics! You guys look beautiful!! The one of you and Brian looking at each other laughing...tells exactly how you guys feel about each other! Love me some love birds!

Your girls are so sweet together, and are going to be best friends forever!

Coco said...

Love the close up of you and one of your girls (I can't tell which one in this picture) and the first one of the girls.

They are all darling! Love family pics that are candid.

If the shoe FITZ said...

these are such great and fun pics!
You all look so great and it looks like it was a fun time!

The Jones Family said...

Such beautiful pictures, Lish; love you all!