Thursday, September 10, 2009
Why?
This I already knew . . . don't go to the grocery store hungry. Well, guess what?!?! I did. Mostly stuck to what I needed, which wasn't much--milk, yogurt, oatmeal, a few other things--but then I saw them . . . Kroger's chocolate covered donuts. I seriously love these donuts. I passed them not once but twice. And then gave in. Seriously?!?! The sad news, I will probably only share 1 or 2 with my kids. And what's even worse, they will probably all be gone by tomorrow! Especially considering I've already had 3! I have no control, people! Hoping I've been burning calories all day from my spin class this morning since I've probably consumed 1,000+ calories just from donuts! Ugh! Now I'm depressed. Let's see if that stops me from inhaling the rest of the yummy donuts!!!! Somehow I seriously doubt it. But, there's always hope.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Hey, you are SO not the only one!
I promise :)
Not sure if I said so before, but I LOVE your new header. Precious.
Enjoyed your grocery lesson. I rarely get to indulge, as I'm usually pushing a double stroller, stuffing food into the carriage and have two recyle bags on my shoulders, carting milk and other large objects to the check out. I'm lucky to get out alive. Would love to have a sweet treat in my hand!
I feel your pain. Although, I did pass up double chocolate chip cookies yesterday b/c we already had 2 pies and brownies at our house....but I am totally getting them next time.
Okay...I am totally blaming you.
I just got back from the gym and had to stop off at the store on my way home for chicken for dinner tonight and tortillas. Of course the tortillas are in the bakery section and I bought a donut!
It's all your fault...but it was so good!
I almost ate one of those donuts Saturday morning at your house, but I didn't. They sure looked good. :)
Post a Comment