Monday, July 27, 2009

The Race

Beginning of June = Race for the Cure for us. Love this race. Love giving to the cause. It is always such a touching experience! To see all the survivors in their pink, to see all of the supporters, some that have lost, some that are celebrating, some with both. It's amazing!





Here's the back of H's shirt. So cute.






The fam





Billy and Bryan. This is Billy's second year to walk with us. Such a great guy!




Us girls from the back. We walk in celebration of our Nanny (my grandma is a 20 year survivor!).




Waiting for the race to get started.


The princess getting a lift from Daddy


We met up with the Allison fam (our second year to walk with them as well). Lisa is a great friend and Haylee and Abby have been friends since kindergarten. Camben and Gracie are the same age as well. Here's H and Abby running, and little sister following along.



The end of the race!



Sweet Camden



The girls playing some games before we head home. Such a great morning! I'm so thankful that my family can be a part of The Race for the Cure!











2 comments:

The Soladay Family said...

I think that's so awesome that you guys do this, especially as a family.

I have to laugh because I talked to Billy the day he walked with you guys, and he said he would
do anything to honor boobs! Typical, Billy!

Coco said...

That is so great you guys do this as a family.

Y'all look precious.