Monday, July 27, 2009

It's About Time!

Been awhile since I last posted!

Been busy in Rand land. Sold a house, bought a new one, celebrated our first baby turning 8 (can't believe it!), had family over, had a birthday party, unpacked, unpacked, unpacked, gone swimming, had friends over, went to birthday parties, went to friends houses, had playdates, and more . . .

We went a whole week without our computer and tv. TV was no problem, it was the computer that I missed! At least I got a lot of things done. Most of the boxes are unpacked. Still a couple left. We finally went through the garage yesterday. It was a disaster! It's a 3 car garage and we've been parking our cars outside of the garage because it was filled with stuff!! Happy to report that last night both of our cars were in the garage! Still have some organizing to do, but it will do for now.

Our new home is coming together and I love it! Still have lots to do, decor to hang, decor to buy, a pool table and media room stuff but it will all happen in due time. We went this weekend to pick out guest room furniture and a new kitchen table! Always fun furniture shopping! Just not fun forking over the money!

Anyway, lots of catching up to do on posts.

I'll start with this---

The girls swimming at our bff's house, Laurie. Always a fun time.
Love this shot of H. I think they were playing 4-square. Remember that game? The girls love playing it, but it usually involves some bickering!

Here's the princess. I'm so proud to say that she no longer needs her life jacket to swim! She's no pro at any means but she can swim underwater and even dives for rings! Last summer she freaked out if water splashed on her face, amazing what a year can do!
And, here's our other Gracie. Such a sweetheart!

3 comments:

The Soladay Family said...

Sounds like you've been busy! Setting up a new house is so much fun!

Sharon Graf and I are getting together for a drink later this week and thought we would invite you! Let me know if you're interested!

The Jones Family said...

Can't wait to see the house tomorrow!

Carrie Darney said...

Congratulations on the house! I know life has been so hectic, but sounds like it is coming together nicely!

Glad to see you "back" online!!!