After picking the girls up from VBS (Vacation Bible School), a few of us went to Chick fil A to eat lunch and play. Of course during lunch, the princess has to go potty. So off we go to the women's restroom. As we were walking in, a mommy and a little boy come in, too. So in the stall the princess and I go. The princess is laughing and says (quietly thank goodness!), "I know that boy is going potty with his tail. Boys have tails from their bottoms." I try so hard to not laugh but I was not successful in that department (and I'm cracking up as I'm writing this now--I know, I'm real mature.). But, come on, that's just too funny not to laugh at. And, I might add, it was not my best mommy moment because I didn't correct her. I was too busy laughing and then we just moved on. That's terrible, I know, but what's a mom to do. Other than laugh and not let her precious daughter know that boys do not have tails coming out of their bottoms.
Hope you all have a fantastic weekend! Happy Father's Day to all of your hubbies!
Friday, June 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I love it! Kinda true, right? I mean, they are animals!
That is the funniest thing I ever heard! Love it!
Love it, LOL as we speak.
That is GREAT!!!
Post a Comment