Monday, June 22, 2009

Playdate

The princess and I had a playdate with Brit and Maci a few weeks ago. We went to a park near my house and the girls played. Or really, the princess played--Maci didn't really know what to think.
When I told the princess that Ms. Britney and Maci were coming over, she was so excited! The only thing she wanted to do was push Maci in a baby swing. The princess loves babies!


Brit and M



The princess scaring me do death sliding down this pole. "I can do it MYSELF, Mommy!"



The princess getting her wish. Love M's expression! Such joy!



My 'baby'



Sweet princess helping out the babe with her hat. So cute!




Precious with a capital P!






2 comments:

The Jones Family said...

Too cute! Lets do it again soon! Maybe go to the pool this time if you are up for it. Love you girls!

The Jones Family said...

I tagged you! Xoxo