Thursday, April 02, 2009

From My Mouth To Hers

So, H and G made a huge mess playing. No problem. Just pick it up. The problem, though, is H ends up doing a lot of the work and that is NOT ok with H. Understandable. That would make me a little upset as well. H was picking up and G was messing around (as she does a lot!) and I hear H say, "Grace! Help pick up now! I am not your maid!" I hear this from the office and start cracking up! I say that to my girls all the time. How they live in this house and need to help out, and that I'm not their maid to pick up after them!

Hilarious! I am still laughing!

2 comments:

Coco said...

I could not find your blog, Casey sent it to me. Weird!

That is hilarious. Bram always say, "I need your help! What do you think I am?" Which is what I say to he and Tess. Funny what they pick up!

The Jones Family said...

That is a very well known liner in this house as well... and not just to the kids! T use to repeat that back to me but as the years have passed he likes to say it to Mark "my mom is not the maid, you need to help her" or he will simply now tell me "You don't EVER help me clean up my mess"... No, I don't cause I didnt' make it! LOL

We too had fun at lunch and our time shopping this week! We would love Gracie to join us next time, Maci LOVES older kiddos! I'll catch you up on the play-dates next time! Thank you for being there, love you!