On with the show . . .
The girls call this the 'popping' out picture. They love to hide behind something and POP out as you take the pic. G's face is so true to her personality. So fun and silly.

Love this pic of my hubby and me. One of the reasons I fell in love with this man is because he makes me laugh. A lot. He is a funny, funny man.

Pure sweetness. G looks like a little angel here. Looks can be soooooo deceiving!!!!!

Love this one of H. I love it when she laughs so hard. It's an awesome sound to hear.

Still can't believe she's 6. And in Kindergarten. Half-way through.

And how grown up does H look? She looks so old to me in this pic!
The one of b and the girls didn't post. But it's on the header. Uploading pics has been a beating. It won't let me upload 5 at a time. Just 3. Frustrating.
I have TMZ on in the background, and they just showed a pic of Britney Spears. The girl can not dress herself to save her life! And the hair. It's just bad. But I'm sure she's a really sweet girl.
Yesterday was weigh in at the gym and I lost 1.8 lbs! But I just gained it all back because I ate Chick fil a for dinner tonight. Oops.
This week has been crazy at work because we haven't been able to go outside. The kids are like a bunch of locked up monkeys gone wild. They are loud. Very, very loud.
It is so cold here in Tejas. Freezing cold. I do not enjoy this weather. Makes me just want to stay in my warm cozy house by the fire and watch movies. Too bad my job gets in the way of that!
I can't decide if we're buying Valentine's this year or making them. If you've made yours before, send me what you did, please. Many thanks.
I went to Target today to get a new blender and some fruit and veggies and ended up leaving with a cart full of bags and spent an obscene amount of money. I love Target. Love it. I should just stay away!
Ok. That's it. That's it for now. That's all.
Maybe not. My girls are in my room sleeping with our smoke detector beeping every couple of minutes. And they haven't woken up. I don't have the stupid battery that it takes so I can't fix it. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO frustrating and annoying!
Ok. Now I'm done. For real.


6 comments:
Love the pictures and what a great idea to do them at home! I'm sure this helped even more to bring out their true personalities because everyone was so comfy.
Come to San Diego! We're in flip flops and enjoying 65 degree days right now. :)
Fire alarm batteries? Possibly the most annoying thing ever to change.
What great pics! Your girls look so much like you guys. H like Dad and G like you!
I'm with you on the weather. I remember how crazy my students got when they couldn't go out to recess! The kids need it as much as the teachers!
Hope you can get a sitter on Saturday!
Precious pictures!
SO over the cold. It's a hastle to ever get out.
LOVE the pictures! Candid ones are my favorite, too! H looks so old and beautiful in that one...
LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!!!!!!!! (hope you've seen that video) She's horrible with anything having to do with what she puts on, but I still love her. I just don't want to look like her anymore...when I was a baby teen and her first album hit...oh she was so pretty.
Anyways.
Miss your posts! Stay warm- we've been under 10 degrees for a week now. Plus 10 inches of snow. But I like it :)
Those batteries drive me nutz too! It's been cold here too.. brr...icey too and I can't deal with that! Love the pictures. Beautiful kiddos.
I really love the pictures! They are just beautiful. I am also amazed at how fast they grow.
We had a fire alarm incident this week, too. After this happened last year, I went out and spent a small fortune on batteries so we always had them handy.
Post a Comment