It's been so long since I've blogged. Makes me sad because I really do like blogging. And reading blogs. But I've been keeping up on those!
It's been so long since I've worked!!!!! Oh my goodness!!!!! I do like it. I just feel like I'm not in the groove quite yet. Between two of us, we have 19 kids. 4 and 5 year olds. It's a little chaotic at times but today was only our second day. It will all be good. *I wrote this yesterday. Today was a good day. Day 3 with the kids. Maybe each day will be a little better than the day before!
It's been so long since it has NOT rained. Seriously. I think our house may float away. We did need rain though. It has let up a little this evening. The girls and I saw a rainbow on the way home from dance. *It did not rain at all today. Thank goodness because we have a leak in our guest bedroom downstairs.
It's been so long since I've been caught up with laundry. It's a battle I can NOT win. I'm ok with it. Thankfully we all have enough under garments and clothes to last us awhile.
It's been so long since I've been to a college football game (since last season). But we're headed to the UT game this weekend!! And I can't wait! Love me some Longhorn football!!! I'm even learning the players names! That right there is a big deal. And we found the cutest boutique that sells UT stuff. Stuff that I won't see a million other people wearing. The owner designs some of the stuff and only makes one in each size. Smart girl! Because we all know it sucks to be at a game or anywhere else and see other people in the same outfit.
It's been so long since . . . I don't know. I ran out of things it's been so long for. My brain is mush.
Tomorrow is Friday and I'm so excited about that! No work. Lots of errands to run. Laundry to do. House to clean. Lunch with my oldest. Tomorrow is going to be great!
Wednesday, September 08, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Glad you're back, sister! Been missing you. Have a great day!
UT=Yuck. :)
Post a Comment