This was written last week--
It's been a long, long time since my last post. Feels like years. I know it hasn't been that long but that's how it feels. And now I feel so overwhelmed! I don't know where to begin. I have 878 billion pictures to download for posts and I just have no interest in doing it! Why can't you download more than five pics at a time on the blog?! It drives me crazy!
It was a crappy day, peeps. Crappy day! It started off with the girls and I walking out of the Y to a car that wouldn't start. That's always fun. I started. So I am a mess. Can't control my bitchiness. Just ask my hubby. He'll certainly agree! And, then to top it all off, I had an appointment to get my haircut and my hair girl didn't show! Now with that being said, I totally hope that everything is ok with her. I've called and texted with no answer, but I'm sure all is well. I just want my haircut!!! ***She is ok. I've heard from her.
So, where to start? My sweet Haylee had a birthday! She's NINE. I have a nine year old! WOW! Words can't describe how much I love her! She is so much fun to be around and she loves to laugh and to make people laugh. She's so creative, writes songs, loves to dance and make up plays. Her sweet smile is contagious and she exudes compassion. And, I must say, she's the best big sister ever! Haylee, of course, deserves a post of her own, and I will be sure to do so!!!
My youngest babe has lost two teeth and looks so precious. She is so excited about starting Kinder in a couple of weeks. I'm so happy for her but sad, too. My baby is growing up. I won't have any babies at home. :( But I won't rain on her parade. I'll cry after I drop her off in her classroom. I hope.
Lots of mamas going back to work! Me being one of them. I start the day after my girls start. I'm excited but nervous. Haven't worked since H was 4. And now I'm going to be responsible for 20 4/5 year olds. It will definitely take some time getting used to. Change is good, right??!!!
We've had a wonderful summer. But I do admit that I'm ready to get back to the "school schedule." A set bedtime. Regular family dinner time. A lunch packed that doesn't contain a hamburger and french fries from Sonic.
We've been going to the lake a lot lately. Haylee loves tubing. Gracie hasn't attempted it just yet. H is learning how to ski, too. The girls love to anchor and just jump off the boat and swim. Such quality family time. I love it!!
Well, off to go see my sweet little niece, Rhea. She had her tonsils and adenoids taken out this morning. She's spending the night at the hospital, so my other sweet little niece, Ella, is spending the night with us. It'll be a fun night!
Monday, August 02, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
There you are :)
Change is good, right? We will get each other through the up-coming changes together!
Love you girls! Can't wait to see you girls soon.
Xoxo
You're right! Lots of Mamas going back to work!!
Happy you're back. Been missing your posts!
I am right there with you with wanting a routine back!
There are so many mamas going back to work...just when I am staying home! Dammit!
You're going to love you news job!!
Hi there stranger! Yeah, super annoying about the only 5 pics at a time. Takes me hours sometimes.
Good for you for going back to work! You'll love the change I bet. Let us know how it goes!
I'm so jealous of lake time. We're looking for a lake around here to get set up- the girls would love it. Oh, and I noticed our girls are exactly the same ages. Sophia is about to turn 9 (3rd grade) and Lainy is starting kinder this year :(
So sorry about the bad day.....I always look so forward to my hair appointments(feels like a mini vacation). I can' t even imagine what it will be like with both babies gone all day....I am just bracing myself for one. I will be with ya on the first day....hiding the tears!
Post a Comment