Friday, February 12, 2010

Wowzers!

We got A LOT of snow yesterday! It is so beautiful and so unlike the snow we usually get! It's white, fluffy and FUN to play in! Our little snow dude from yesterday looks a little pathetic today. Oh well. We'll have to make him a little friend today.


Sug Dog LOVES the snow!

We haven't ventured out yet this morning, but our gear is still by the door waiting!

My girls so happy to still be in their pjs on a Friday morning! NO SCHOOL!!!








A plant given to me by some of my best friends (Sherri, Lisa and Kelly. Thanks!!). If you know anything about me, you know I do not have a green thumb at all! But, I am determined to keep this plant alive as well as some others that I got because they remind me of my nanny. Also, Laurie, Kristin and Ami (my BFF's too!) are giving me a rose bush to plant in memory of my nanny. So, so sweet. I feel so honored to have such wonderful friends! Because, seriously, where would we be without friends?


This is one of my favorite candles. Clean sheets by Gold Canyon Candles. Love, love, love it!
A little something H wrote on our chalkboard in the kitchen. She's so sweet. Such a kind heart she has. I'm a proud mama bear!

6 comments:

starnes family said...

Friends make the world go round. Glad to have you!

The Rand's said...

So thankful for you, too, Casey!

Dee Stephens said...

Hey! found you through Casey. Like your blog and that you still give your pooch face time :)
cute kids too!

Carrie Darney said...

Such a sweet Haylee...that is a cute memo she wrote! LOVE the idea of planting a rose Garden for your Grandma! What a precious gift!!

The Jones Family said...

What great friends, Lish! I still have plans from mom's funeral 6 years ago; they are special.

Love you!

H looks so grown up in her pic and her hair; to die for :)

SASS said...

How fun!! I haven't had ONE freakin snow day this semester!! I'm not bitter or anything...
You SHOULD be a proud mama bear. What a sweet post.