So next summer Bryan and I will have our ten year anniversary. Unbelievable! I started dating B when I was a freshman in college and knew that he would be my hubby. I am so in love with him, it's crazy! I still get excited to see him when he walks in the door from work, when I hear his voice on the phone--love that feeling!
So, why am I telling you all this when next summer is a long way away?! Well, we're going to renew our vows on a beach some where next summer and I want some suggestions. We are bringing our kids and want our family to join us as well. Originally I wanted to go to Hawaii. Have always wanted to go there, but the flight is so long and it's expensive. So, we're looking for a place to go with a shorter flight, less expensive but beautiful! Any suggestions? We're open--Mexico, the states, wherever! I just want to be on a pretty beach in a pretty sundress with no shoes and pretty painted toes with the man that I love. And our girls by our side and our family too.
Let me know . . .
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
We found flights to Hawaii for $515 a few years ago.....now, hotels are ridiculous....but it can be done. I'd love to help research if you need it!
I also love Mexico....in a more natural setting as opposed to Cancun or Playa.....somewhere further south down the Mayan Riviera to capture the beauty of it all.
What a fun trip to plan! Enjoy!
In the U.S......Martha's Vineyard is gorgeous and fun for everyone....but not tropical. We, of course, love California! The Hotel Del Coronado in San Diego would be a ton of fun to stay at.
Oh, dear. I could go on for days. :)
Oh, I love it! Mark and I have already planned to do the same one day; on the beach with our kids, barefoot... so special!
I LOVE Mexico too, however I would love to see Hawaii too. Take Casey up on her offer, she needs to be a travel planner!
So romantic!
Xoxo
This must be the "thing" to do because we actually talked about doing this when we were on our honeymoon. Ryan wants me to wear the same dress that I wore at our wedding and it was definitely casual enough for a beach wedding....hope I can still fit into it in 8 years!
I have to say that the part of Playa that we went to for our honeymoon had some of the most beautiful locations for a beach wedding. I have a great travel agent if you're interested!
Post a Comment