Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Kaboom Town

Yes, these pictures are from July 3rd! Yes, I'm super late on posting these! Yes, I would love to be better about posting! But sadly, no, I will probably not!

We've been going to Kaboom Town before Gracie was even born. We usually attend with my sister and her family and occasionally my parents, but this year we met up with the Sullinger family! We had silly string, glow sticks and pop-its for the kids and adult beverages for us! What more could you ask for?

Mr. Gary handing out the pop-its. Love how both of my children have their hand held out, like, gimmee, gimmee! I thought I taught them better than that!



Haylee with one of her best buds, Sophie



The girls--Haylee, Sophie, Ella, Gracie and Gracie



Sweet Ella blowing bubbles. Oh, yes, forgot that we had bubbles. Those things can even entertain the older kiddos!



Gracie looking up at the sky in amazement. You would think that the child had never seen a plane before! Da plane! Da plane!



My hunky husband and I. Love you, Babe!



Kristin and I. Love you, too, Kristin! ;)



Kristin, Nana#2 and myself. We had fun this night!



Kristin and Gary. What a cute couple!



How could you ever get mad at this sweet little face?!?!? I could NEVER!!



This one either!



And, since this one is mine, and even though she is absolutely precious, I do have to admit that I get mad at her. But not for very long!



The glow-stick-angels, Haylee and Gracie



The boys watching the children very closely, as always!



After hours of play, the fireworks finally begin! What a beautiful display! And well worth the wait AND the almost hour long drive home!



Ella and Kristin loving the fireworks show. And in the background, what Bryan does best. Just kidding!



uuuwwww, aaahhhhh, clapping, uuuwwww, aaaahhhhh, clapping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: