Yes, Gracie is severly sunburned. Yes, I feel horrible. No, I will not be getting the "Mother of Year" Award yet again this year! There's always next year!

Look how cute my nephew is! I can't believe he's 8 now!

Haylee and sweet Ella.

Cade, Ashley with Rhea, Gracie and Ella. I'm so thankful for my sister and her family!

PRECIOUS baby Rhea. She is the best baby EVER!!

Gracie trying to hold Ella like a baby.

Look what I can do!

And here's Jurnee cheering.

Another one . . .

Haylee and her idol, Jurnee! Love this picture! Thank you Jurnee for being so sweet to my Haylee. She looks up to you like no other!

1 comment:
Aren't sisters the best? I don't know what I'd do without mine.
Great pictures and congrats to Jurnee for her cheer competition. She is so grown up now!
Post a Comment