Saturday, December 23, 2006

Back Again!!

I've been a slacker on updating our blog! We've been so busy, along with everyone else! We have done a lot of fun things though, and have taken a ton of pictures, so we're back!!

We went to the Dallas Arboretum on the 16th with my sister and her family. The weather was wonderful and the scenery was gorgeous!! I'm done updating for the night, but have more pictures to share of the Arboretum. To be continued . . .






My sister with Baby Rhea


Checking out White Rock Lake . . . From left to right: Haylee, Bryan and Ella


Sweet Haylee with Daddy


I can't believe it!! She smiled long enough for me to get a picture! What a cutie!!


Had to take a picture of the Texas flag


The girls in a little cottage


Bye-Bye Daddies! The kids, Ash and I were on a train ride (OK, it was really a cart, but the kids called it a train.) through the park as the daddies pushed the strollers.


A nativity scene from Mexico that has hand carved with one piece of wood. Now that's talent!!


The fam


Let me kiss that cheek!


Another nativity scene. I can't remember where it's from but it was beautiful!!

No comments: